Key Publishing Group GDPR Recruitment Privacy Notice
This notice should be read in conjunction with our General Privacy Notice which can be viewed at https://privacy.keypublishing.com/gdpr-privacy-notice.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about roles or make enquiries about our services.
We also obtain information if you call, write, contact us by email or other methods, such as social media.
What type of information is collected from you?
The information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below:
(A) Information collected and processed for finding you a suitable role is as follows:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- CV/work history
- Job preferences including role, geographical areas and salary
- Any other work-related information you provide, for example, education or training certificates.
(B) Information in respect to individuals that have worked for us previously or may work for us is as follows:
- Passport or other accepted proofs of identity
- Driving license
- In some cases, permits and visas
- National insurance number
- Full details of job offer and placements
- Outcome of criminal record checks and security clearance for certain roles
- In certain cases, medical information
- Financial information (including but not limited to payroll details and terms, HMRC data, pension scheme details, court
- orders and statutory payments)
- A log of our communications with you by email, post and telephone.
This information will have been provided, or will be provided, by you or a third party who we work with, such as a Job Board Company or another employment business or agency.
In the case of references, these will be from your previous employer. Medical information may be supplied by a third party such as your GP, Consultant or Occupational Health.
The outcome of criminal record checks and security clearance checks, where relevant, will be supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service or other external company applicable to the placement.
How is your information used?
The information under A above may be used as follows:
- To put forward your details to our department managers for you to be considered for the vacancy you have applied for.
The information under B above may be used as follows:
- To establish that you have the right to work
- To undertake relevant security and criminal record checks as required by our clients and as permitted by law
- To deal with any medical and health and safety issues relating to certain positions
- To put in place contractual arrangements and documentation once a role has been secured
- To pay you if placed
How we hold your information.
All our recruitment personal data is stored in our secure storage location in Stamford, UK.
Lawfulness of Processing
Personal Data processed under this notice is for the purpose of Legitimate Interests.
Review of this Notice
We keep this notice under review. This notice was last updated in May 2018